Rule two: answer the questions and write 11 new ones.
Rule three: tag people and link them to the post.
Rule four: actually tell them you tagged them.
1. Is there something or someone you cherish?
Yes, my mum and my other half the most.
2. Have you ever lost control of you’re emotions? If so, why?
Yes - a lot. I have anxiety.
3. The last time you cried was? (I wanna hear the juicy details)
About 2 weeks ago. I was feeling really awful and like nothing is going the way I wished.
4. If you were ever rightly accused of committing a crime, what crime would it be?
Being over-zealously organised.
5. You’re a character in a horror film; what is your role? (Monster or evil spirit, coward?monster’s first victim, main character who lives to see the end of the movie, or main character who surprisingly doesn’t live to see the end of the movie)
The one everyone thinks is crazy but turns out to be right.
6. Are you hiding something from anyone at the moment? (you don’t have to say what it is)
7. You are a superhero. Describe your idea of a perfect sidekick.
I would have to say that I would like someone who is clever and street smart with a good sense of humour. Must know how to use a mace on chain.
8. What do you think tells others more about your personality, your taste in music, your style, or your speaking pattern? ( the way to talk to others)
I would maybe say my style reflects both my personality and my current mood.
9. When meeting a new person/possible friend/someone you’re totally going to ship yourself with, what physical feature attracts your eye first?
Hair then eyes.
10. The last person who texts you asks for your hand in marriage. What is your reaction? Is this engagement even legal?
Hell no. That’s my dad!
11. Have you had a dream recently that made you wake up feeling good about life?
I have never had a dream that wasn’t a nightmare.
What is your name?
What is your quest?
What is your favourite colour?
What is the capital of Assyria?
What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
I got a LOT of ‘asks’ about why I’ve decided not to tattoo the hands/necks/fingers/faces of my clients anymore, so rather than respond to each I’ll put a little something here. This is something I’ve been considering implementing for quite some time and a particularly negative experience the other…